More display means more room to play
Expand your view to the 6.6-inch Infinity-V Display of Galaxy A13 and see what you've been missing. And with FHD+ technology, your everyday content looks sharp, crisp and clear.
Minimalist design with striking style
Galaxy A13 combines soft colours with a look and feel that’s gentle to the touch. Refined curves make it comfortable to hold and provides easy screen navigation.
Mobile photography with Quad Camera
Snap memorable moments in clear detail with the 50MP Main Camera. Expand viewing angle with Ultra Wide Camera. Customise focus with Depth Camera, or get closer to details with Macro Camera.
Ultra Wide Camera, ultra wide experiences
The 5MP Ultra Wide Camera** sees the world with a 123-degree angle of view, adding perspective to your shots.
Capture details with Macro Camera
Get in close with the 2MP Macro Camera** and discover details the details. It applies natural bokeh effect to your pictures, allowing your subject to stand out from the background.
Bring the focus to the front with Depth Camera
The 2MP Depth Camera lets you adjust the depth of field in your photos. Adjust the background blur for high-quality portrait shots that make your subject truly stand out.
Awesome long-lasting battery*
Freely connect, stream and share with the incredible 5,000mAh (typical) long-lasting battery*
* Estimated against the usage profile of an average/typical user. Independently assessed by Strategy Analytics between 2021.12.08–12.20 in USA and UK with pre-release versions of SM-S901, SM-S906, SM-S908 under default setting using 5G Sub6 networks (NOT tested under 5G mmWave network). Actual battery life varies by network environment, features and apps used, frequency of calls and messages, number of times charged, and many other factors.
* User memory is less than the total memory due to storage of the operating system and software used to operate the device features. Actual user memory will vary depending on the operator and may change after software upgrades are performed.
* Key feature may different from key spec.
* Network : The bandwidths supported by the device may vary depending on the region or service provider.
* Battery: Actual battery life varies by network environment, features and apps used, frequency of calls and messages, number of times charged, and many other factors.
* Image at the top of page of Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G laying facedown simulated for illustration purposes.
* Image at the top of page of Galaxy Z Fold2 unfolded and seen from the front with the butterfly graphic wallpaper onscreen simulated for illustration purposes.
* Image of eleven Galaxy S20 FE 5G phones standing upright in a circle simulated for illustration purposes.
*S Pen Pro and S Pen Fold Edition sold separately. Samsung S Pen Pro or the S Pen Fold Edition are designed exclusively for Galaxy Z Fold3 5G and are recommended for use.
*Galaxy Z Fold3 5G and Z Flip3 5G is rated as IPX8. IPX8 is based on test conditions for submersion in up to 1.5 meters of freshwater for up to 30 minutes. Not dust resistant. Refer to your phone’s user manual for care instructions and limitations.
*Estimated against the usage profile of an average/typical user with a fully charged device. Independently assessed by Strategy Analytics between 2022.03.14–2022.03.25 in UK with pre-release version of SM-A135. Actual battery life varies by network environment, features and apps used, frequency of calls and messages, number of times charged, and many other factors.
*Typical value tested under third-party laboratory condition. Typical value is the estimated average value considering the deviation in battery capacity among the battery samples tested under IEC 61960 standard. Rated (minimum) capacity is 4,900mAh.
*Measured diagonally, the screen size is 6.6" in the full rectangle and 6.4" accounting for the rounded corners. Actual viewable area is less due to the rounded corners and the camera cutout.